Should Tyga and 808 District drop a mixtape? - Page 2

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 24 of 24

Thread: Should Tyga and 808 District drop a mixtape?

  1. #16
    Obnoxious Amen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Astoria, NY
    Posts
    22,872
    Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF
    Accomplishment
    FL Champion
    FL HOF Battle
    2x FL Cypher
    FL Pic Roast
    LLL HOF Battle

    Re: Should Tyga and 808 District drop a mixtape?

    By whom?

  2. #17
    The 0bserver
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    407
    Battle Record
    3-4

    Re: Should Tyga and 808 District drop a mixtape?

    Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    By whom?
    By reality.

  3. #18
    Obnoxious Amen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Astoria, NY
    Posts
    22,872
    Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF
    Accomplishment
    FL Champion
    FL HOF Battle
    2x FL Cypher
    FL Pic Roast
    LLL HOF Battle

    Re: Should Tyga and 808 District drop a mixtape?

    Intriguing.

  4. #19
    Human Skin Sombrero Toobs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Bawmoe, Murlin
    Age
    37
    Posts
    19,228
    Battle Record
    0-2

    Re: Should Tyga and 808 District drop a mixtape?

    youre falling victim to superior trolling Facts...

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

  5. #20
    kill your self Nicktorious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Detroit, Michigan
    Posts
    128

    Re: Should Tyga and 808 District drop a mixtape?

    I hope all of you Mac Miller yourselves.

  6. #21
    You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    195

    Re: Should Tyga and 808 District drop a mixtape?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fact Machine View Post
    It's already been established that Amen has horrible taste.
    WTF you say about my boy you FUCKING BETA PUSSY.

  7. #22
    The 0bserver
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    407
    Battle Record
    3-4

    Re: Should Tyga and 808 District drop a mixtape?

    Quote Originally Posted by 808 District View Post
    WTF you say about my boy you FUCKING BETA PUSSY.
    You are the type of guy who pretends to be gangsta on the internet. I am the type of guy who used to torture small animals as a kid.

  8. #23
    You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    195

    Re: Should Tyga and 808 District drop a mixtape?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fact Machine View Post
    You are the type of guy who pretends to be gangsta on the internet. I am the type of guy who used to torture small animals as a kid.
    Whoooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaa!!!

    Torturing defenseless small animals!?

    Definitely no longer gonna mess with you now that I know that piece of vital information.

  9. #24
    Obnoxious Amen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Astoria, NY
    Posts
    22,872
    Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF
    Accomplishment
    FL Champion
    FL HOF Battle
    2x FL Cypher
    FL Pic Roast
    LLL HOF Battle

    Re: Should Tyga and 808 District drop a mixtape?

    Quote Originally Posted by Toobs View Post
    youre falling victim to superior trolling Facts...
    Lmfao

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •